- Full-color starlight
- 120dB true WDR, 3DNR
- Max. 30fps@1080P
- HD/SD output switchable
- Audio in interface, built-in mic
- 3.6mm fixed lens (6mm optional)
- IP67, DC12V±30%
- With the adoption of high performance sensor and large-sized aperture lens, the camera is able to provide a more coloful image even under lowlight environment. Full-color starlight cameras are prefect for applications of low-light conditions which is over 1 lux, such as parking lots, urban streets, schools, museums, etc. *If the lighting condition is at total darkness, the video can not be used for monitoring.
- Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications. The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable. In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaran-teeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
- The camera adopts high-end F1.0 large aperture lens. With higher amount of absorbed light, the camera presents an impressive lowlight performance.
- HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility. * Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
- HDCVI technology guarantees long-distance and real-time transmission without any loss. It supports up to 800m for 1080P Full HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300m via UTP cable.* *Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
- HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional ana-log system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS, and other two common HD analog formats in the market. A DIP switch located on the cable allows you to quickly toggle formats, further simplifying installation and debugging. This feature makes the camera compatible with not only XVRs, but also most existing HD/SD DVRs.
- Embedded with industry leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology, vivid pictures are achieved even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions. True WDR (120dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
- 3DNR is noise reduction technology that detects and eliminates random noises by comparing two sequential frames. Dahua’s advanced 3DNR technology allows remarkable noise reduction with little impact to sharpness, especially under limited lighting condition. Besides, the advanced 3DNR effectively decreases the band width and saves the storage space.
- The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.