- H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
- Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
- Max 12 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 6MP; Max 48Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Smart Search and Intelligent Video System
- Smart H.265+ - Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
- HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS Auto-detect - The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
- High Definition Camera Input - The XVR supports up to 5MP HDCVI camera and 6MP IP camera input.
- Coaxial Audio/Upgrade/Alarm - The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
- Long Distance Transmission - The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
- Smart Fan Design - The smart fan can automatically turn on or turn off according to the CPU temperature. This function can effectively reduce the fan noise to provide a better user experience.
- Intelligent Video System (IVS) - With built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a predetermined line has been crossed.
- Face Detection - It is a typical technology being used in a variety of applications for searching or identification of individuals.
- Smart Search - This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.