- 1/2.8” 2Megapixel STARVIS™ CMOS
- Powerful 3x optical zoom
- Starlight, WDR
- Max. 25/30fps@1080P
- IVS Support PoE
- IR distance up to 15m
- Starlight Technology - For challenging low-light applications, Dahua’s Starlight Ultra-low Light Technology offers best-in-class light sensitivity, capturing color details in low light down to 0.005 lux. The camera uses a set of optical features to balance light throughout the scene, resulting in clear images in dark environments.
- Wide Dynamic Range - The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, True WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
- Smart H.265+ - Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
- Environmental - Dahua cameras operate in extreme temperature environments, rated for use in temperatures from -30°C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140°F) with 95% humidity. Subjected to rigorous dust and water immersion tests and certified to the IP66 Ingress Protection rating makes it suitable for demanding outdoor applications.
- Protection - The camera allows for 6KV lightning rating,which provides effective protection for both the camera and its structure against lightning.
- Interoperability - The camera conforms to the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) specifications, ensuring interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.